Join us today
The Econ Club programme is an excellent opportunity for your students to gain contextual knowledge that can be applied to their A-level studies, in addition to enhancing their UCAS statements and making them more well-rounded people.
We’ve carefully crafted our programme to build upon the knowledge gained from your economics lessons, providing wider contexts and challenging assumptions.
Our programme provides unparalleled access to the country’s greatest economic minds.
You’ll gain access to carefully curated resources that will deepen your students’ understanding of each topic.
We deliver these webinars straight to you classroom, independent workspace, or students homes, removing all hassle.
Stretch your Students
Our webinars aren’t just designed to be another economics lesson, they’ll introduce you students to unfamiliar concepts and stretch their knowledge.
Two levels to fit your preference
- Access to our live streamed events via one login.
- Individual logins for each pupil to access the Econ Club portal.
- On demand access to all previous recordings.
- Access to stretch and challenge resources developed for each webinar.
- Free access to all of our in person events for each person signed up.
In order to register yourself and your students, please email email@example.com with your name, school and the number of students and teachers you wish to register.