‘Your Property: Boom or Bust?’
A Debate on the Future of Housing
23rd October 2018
Based on the popular event of the same title last year, the Economic Research Council are hosting a sixth discussion to debate the future of housing and house prices, and what we can expect to happen to the UK’s property market in the future. Last year we examined the Build-to-Rent sector, but this year’s event will return to a consumer focus- what will happen to the value of your home? Will you ever be able to afford a home? Which areas are booming?
This year’s event will once again feature expert speakers who shall each offer a different perspective on the property market. More will be announced soon but the below are confirmed:
- Camilla Dell – Managing Partner and founder of Black Brick Property Solutions LLP.
- Marcus Dixon – Head of Research at LonRes, the property data system.
- Chris Baldwin – Partner, Corporate Finance Real Estate, Deloitte
The ERC’s Sixth Annual “Boom or Bust” Property Debate, kindly supported by Deloitte Real Estate
- 6.30 pm – Drinks and Networking
- 7.00 pm – Lecture start
- 8.30 pm -Lecture end, followed by Drinks and Networking
- 9.00pm – Finish
Deloitte Real Estate, 2 New Street Square, EC4A 3BQ. 6.30pm – 9pm.
Non-members can book Early Bird tickets here for £15 (£10 for students). Members can reserve their free place by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.